Detox | Bath Tea
Boosting. Restoring. Detoxifying.
Carefully measured, these bath steamers are made with himalayan salt, dead sea salt and epsom salt. they are rich in magnesium that helps to ease muscle tension and cramps, stress and even the best sleep remedy. small amounts of salt can boost an electrolyte balance and is also a hydration booster and can improve your skin tone and texture. while the combination of essential oils helps to relax your mind and keep your skin hydrated and fragranced
- Soda Bicarbonate: not only a good exfoliator but also helps closing the the skin pores preventing dirt from clogging them. also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce the reoccurrence of pimples and acne.
- Lemon Extract: Contains Citric acid that helps treat mild acne and brown spots and photoaging such as over tanned skin, wrinkles, and brown spots.
- Arrowroot Powder: absorbs oils delicately and promotes natural healing as it penetrates the skin. also helps reduce oil production, soften skin and dry out/heal blemishes.
- Kaolin Clay: helps stimulate circulation and promote cell regeneration, while cleansing to remove impurities (without stripping natural oils) and gently exfoliating skin.
- Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oil: this aromatherapy oil is great for anxiety relief. also it's anti-inflammation and pain relief for conditions like back pain, neuralgia, or arthritis
- Peppermint & Candied Citrus fragrance Oil: Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free.
HOW TO USE
Run the shower for couple minutes, throw a steamer on the shower floor/bathtub, relax & enjoy the magical effect!
best use before bed time and after a long productive day with the little ones.
- each backage contains three 50g bath tea bags for 3 uses
- net wet: 150g
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor