Uplifting. Relaxing. Soothing.
Delicately Scented With Secret Garden & Green fig Fragrance Oil, This natural charcoal and sea clay Soap Block Provides A Pleasant Aromatherapy Experience For Your Daily Relaxing Shower or Bath with a Combination Of Organic Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter to leave Your skin clean and very well Hydrated.
- Rose Clay: comes from a naturally occurring iron oxide which gives it its varying light to medium pink colour. It is a type of kaolin (kaolinite) clay with soothing properties. Its gentle cleansing makes it suitable for dry skin.
- Saponified Coconu Oil: contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
- Saponified Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Saponified Sweet Almond Oil: known as the "King of Nuts", contains all sorts of natural vitamins that includes vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. packed with the vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare routine.
- Saponified Canola Oil: rich in vitamins K and E, which helps to reduce skin afflictions like acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Secret Garden Fragrance Oil: Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free.
HOW TO USE
- Lather the soap and apply over wet skin.
- Rinse it off thoroughly, avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
*To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a draining soap dish.
- net wieght: 125g
- size: approx 5x 5x 5cm
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.