Rosehip + Himalayan Salt Body Polish
Exfoliating, Anti-aging Treat.
Delicately scented with rosehip jasmine oil, this cleansing scrubby body polish provides a pleasant exfoliating aromatherapy experience for your oil cleansing stage. oil cleansing helps prevent water loss, particularly useful in colder weather.
- Pink Himalayan salt: powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. also penetrates the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and nourished.
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in vitamin A, which is known to help fight against age spots and wrinkles, great for anti-aging. packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Coconut Oil: contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
- Rosehip fragrance oil: Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free.
HOW TO USE
- wet your skin with warm water for 30 seconds
- apply a handful of the body polish
- let sit for few seconds for complete hydration
- exfoliate gently in circle motions then rinse it off.
best use in the morning for fresh start of the day.
*for magical results use with rosehip skin food.
- net weight: 235 g
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor