Oatmeal + Honey | All Purpose Skin Food
Rich, hydrating treat
Honey butter ( Vegan Substitute) is rich in royal jelly and rose, with a lighter buttery formulation, and is suitable for all kinds of skin normal, oily and sensitive. anti-inflammatory, wound healing and antibiotic components, helping minimize redness and soothe irritation, cleanses skin and prevents blemishes. It also helps to brighten and even skin tone.
- Oat Oil: rich in antioxidant properties, helps protect the skin from the damages done by pollution and chemicals. helps reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis. also rich in antioxidant properties which makes it effective in soothing sunburn.
- Honey Butter "Vegan Subtitute" : rich in royal jelly and rose, but has a lighter buttery formulation, and is suitable for all kinds of skin normal, oily, and sensitive skin types.
- Pure Cocoa butter: rich in fatty acids, which gives it the ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. also, cocoa butter is mostly used to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Mango Butter: contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants that make it a great choice for daily skincare routine. The rich, nourishing nature of this butter can help benefit with eczema or psoriasis.
- Coconut Oil: contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil: known as the "King of Nuts", contains all sorts of natural vitamins that includes vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. packed with the vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare routine.
HOW TO USE
Apply the butter after your daily shower or bath on moist skin to lock in more moisture and to have a radiant skin all day. It can be a great aid in treating dry skin after swimming or after being long on the sun.
- net weight: 200 g
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor