Nourish Facial Clay Mask | Oatmeal + Chamomile
Nourishing & Hydrating Facial Clay Mask
combines the calming and anti-inflammatory benefits of chamomile and honey powder(vegan substitute) with moisturizing hemp-seed oil and soothing oatmeal to hydrate and nourish dry or irritated skin.
- Honey Powder: rich in royal jelly and rose, but has a lighter buttery formulation, and is suitable for all kinds of skin normal, oily, and sensitive skin types.
- Oatmeal: rich in antioxidant properties, helps protect the skin from the damages done by pollution and chemicals. helps reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis. also rich in antioxidant properties which makes it effective in soothing sunburn.
- Chamomile Hydrosol: handmade with chamomile flowers and distilled water, helps calm and sooth the skin due to the anti-inflammatory properties.
- White Kaolin Clay: is one of the mildest and purest of all-natural clays. It can be used on even the most sensitive skin. Since it does not draw oils from the skin, it can be used on dry skin and it gently cleans, exfoliates, and eliminates clogged pores, while improving circulation.
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 spoon of No1. Facial mask with an equal amount of No2. liquid solution in a mixing bowl creating a thin paste.
- apply to a cleansed skin avoiding the eyes.
- let it set for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
* for best results follow with our Nourish Facial Mist.
- Each Kit contains 2 stage products: No1. Facial mask (60g) | No2. breaking liquid solution (60ml). and a wooden spoon (the mixing pot and the facial brush are not included)
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor