Lavender & Chamomile
Calming. Uplifting. Soothing.
Delicately scented with lavender essential oil, this natural handmade soap block provides a pleasant aromatherapy experience for your daily relaxing shower or bath with a combination oforhganic shea butter and cocoa butter to keep your skin hydrated
- Lavender & Chamomile essential oil: one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. lavender comes from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, helps to promote relaxation and believed to treat anxiety.
- Saponified Avocado oil: contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize the skin. also it promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin.
- Saponified Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Saponified Sweet Almond Oil: known as the "King of Nuts", contains all sorts of natural vitamins that includes vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. packed with the vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare routine.
- Saponified Canola Oil: rich in vitamins K and E, which helps to reduce skin afflictions like acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE
- Lather the soap and apply over wet skin.
- Rinse it off thoroughly, avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
*To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a draining soap dish.
- net weight: 125 g
- Size: approx 5x 5x 5cm
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor