Clarify Facial Clay Mask | Sea Clay + Activated Charcoal
Clarifying & Hydrating Facial Clay Mask
combines the oil absorbing properties of sea clay and the detoxifying properties of activated charcoal, along with the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Kaolin clay to unclog pores by drawing dirt leaving the skin clear and hydrated.
- Activated Charcoal: effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. helps smoothen the skin and even-tone it.
- Sea Clay: this detoxifying clay helps cleanse and clarify the skin, unclog pores, remove impurities and dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin, resulting supple, delicate, and smooth skin.
- Bentonite Clay: helps shrink enlarged pores due to its astringent properties that It provides gentle exfoliation leaving it glowing.
- White Kaolin Clay: one of the mildest and purest of all-natural clays. It can be used on even the most sensitive skin. Since it does not draw oils from the skin, it can be on dry skin and it gently cleans, exfoliates, and eliminates clogged pores, while improving circulation.
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 spoon of No1. Facial mask with an equal amount of No2. liquid solution in a mixing bowl creating a thin paste.
- apply to a cleansed skin avoiding the eyes.
- let it set for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
* for best results follow with our Clarify Facial Mist.
- Each Kit contains 2 stage products: No1. Facial mask (60g) | No2. breaking liquid solution (60ml). and a wooden spoon (the mixing pot and the facial brush are not included)
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor