Moroccan Clay Body Polish
Luxurious, Detoxifying Treat.
Delicately scented with sea breeze, this cleansing scrubby body polish provides a pleasant exfoliating aromatherapy experience for your oil cleansing stage. oil cleansing helps prevent water loss, particularly useful in colder weather.
- Moroccan Clay: extraordinary mineral-rich clay which helps in the treatment of dehydrated, sensitive skin and enlarged pores. It also helps build and strengthen elasticity of the skin.
- Sea Salt: rich in minerals and anti-bacterial properties that discourage the growth of bacteria responsible for breakouts and acne. also exfoliates the skin naturally, while its minerals nourish the skin.
- Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Pure Cocoa butter: rich in fatty acids, which gives it the ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. also, cocoa butter is mostly used to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Coconut Oil: contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
- Sea Breeze fragrance oil: Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free.
HOW TO USE
- wet your skin with warm water for 30 seconds
- apply a handful of the body polish
- let sit for few seconds for complete hydration
- exfoliate gently in circle motions then rinse it off.
Best use in the evening after a long productive day. for magical results use with oatmeal+honey skin food.
- net weight: 235 g
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- Handmade in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
*Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor